Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Riverside Church. It’s one of the best ways to consistently practice good stewardship regarding the resources with which God has blessed you. Riverside Church provides three options for your online giving:
- PayPal online giving
- Text To Give (give via a text message)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Riverside Church uses PayPal for online giving. Click on the link below to give online. You may make a one time donation or set up monthly recurring giving.
Text To Give at 320-245-4040:
- Text the amount you would like to give to: 320-245-4040
- If you are a first time, text giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure website.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You receive a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
You may also give by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). EFT is a program that allows you to authorize regularly scheduled payments of tithes and offerings to be withdrawn electronically from your checking account. To enroll in EFT, please click on the link below, complete the form and return it to the church office.
Reasons to give online:
- You are taking a step of faith – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith.
- You will simplify your life. You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or need to send in an offering by mail.
- You will be helping Riverside Church. Every person who gives online makes our record keeping much easier.
- You can focus on worship at church instead of having to get out a pen and write out an envelope and check.
Thanks for your faithful support of God’s work through Riverside Church.